Summer Work Experience
Our annual Summer Work Experience is open to students ages 14 to 21. This three-week program provides an in-depth, hands-on work experience for those who are interested in strengthening and developing skills necessary for employment.
What To Expect:
- On-site work experience with job coaching
- Increased social and vocational skills
- Job specific instructions from employers
- Post-work meetings to discuss goals
- Opportunities to explore interests, abilities, and work preferences
For more information on the program and enrollment details contact Katie Lanham at firstname.lastname@example.org.