Summer Work Experience
Our annual Summer Work Experience is open to students ages 14 and up. This three week program provides an in-depth, hands on work experience for those who are interested in strenghthing and developing skills necessary for employment.
What To Expect:
- On-site work experience with job coaching
- Increased social and vocational skills
- Job specific instructions from employers
- Post-work meetings to discuss goals
- Opportunities to explore interests, abilities, and work preferences
2022 Work Locations:
Participants will work three days a week. Start times will vary with each job. Each week is spent at different job locations. Below are 2022 locations:
- Week 1: Emergency Shelter of NKY
- Week 2: Master Provisions
- Week 3: City of Covington (Parks & Recreation)
For more information on the program and enrollment details contact Katie Lanham at firstname.lastname@example.org.