Summer Work Experience
Our annual Summer Work Experience is open to students ages 14 and up. This four week program provides an in-depth, hands on work experience for those who are interested in strenghthing and developing skills necessary for employment.
What To Expect:
- On-site work experience with job coaching
- Increased social and vocational skills
- Job specific instructions from employers
- Post-work meetings to discuss goals
- Opportunities to explore interests, abilities, and work preferences
2021 Work Locations:
Participants will work three days a week. Start times will vary with each job. Each week is spent at different job locations. Below are 2021 locations:
- Week 1: Sweet Cheeks Diaper Bank
- Week 2: Keep Covington Beautiful
- Week 3: Be Concerned
- Week 4: Master Provisions
For more information on the program and enrollment details contact Katie Lanham at email@example.com.