Program for the Education and Enrichment of Relations Skills (PEERS®) for Young Adults
PEERS® is a social skills intervention for motivated young adults between the ages of 18-38. Skills learned in PEERS reach far beyond friendship and may help students be more successful in their academics, community, or employment environments.
We’ve modified our PEERS offerings due to COVID-19. Classes will now run from 5:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. and will take place in person or, if becomes mandated, online. The cost is $280 and includes both parent and student sessions which are run separately, but at the same time.
- Conversational Skills
- September 15, 22, 29, and October 6th.
- Finding a Source of Friends, Online Communication, and Get Togethers
- October 13, 20, 27 and Nov. 3rd
- November 10, 17, 24, and Dec. 1st
- Handling Disagreements & Bullying
- December 8, 10, 15, & 17
- Classes will take place twice per week for two weeks in order to accommodate the holidays vs our typical once per week for four weeks schedule
Ask us about scholarships, and additional funding options.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION
PEERS® is an internationally acclaimed, evidence-based program developed at UCLA by PEERS Clinic Founding Director Dr. Elizabeth Laugeson. The Zembrodt Education Center’s PEERS program is taught by Jennifer Wells, a PEERS certified provider, and her team.