Supported Employment offers a range of strategies and techniques used to facilitate effective talent matching, onboarding and job performance. Our Employment Specialists get to know job-seekers and their unique skillsets and interests so that they can customize employment and match a job-seekers skills with a companies unmet needs.
- Step 1: Discovery
- Getting to know job-seeker
- Step 2: Job Development
- Interview prep and resume building
- Step 3: Job Placement
- Includes job-coaching and reviewing task requirements
- Step 4: Long-Term Support
- Includes monthly check-ins with individuals
- Ideal for individuals whose teams have identified employment needs as a necessary support on their Individualized Education Program.
- Program participation is based on OVR approval.