Social Communication Programs
The Zembrodt Education Center’s Social Communication Programs focus on celebrating differences in communication while providing tools to help children and adults feel more confident. Using Michelle Garcia Winner’s concepts and curriculum on Social Thinking®, ZEC offers individual and group sessions to help participants practice social thinking and social skills including being part of a group, raising self-awareness and self-monitoring, understanding the perspective of others, and more.
Social Communication Programs Benefit Individuals With:
- Asperger Syndrome
- High-Functioning Autism
- Non-verbal learning disability
- Tourette Syndrome
- Social cognitive deficits related to other disabilities
Individuals in need of specific support in high school, post-secondary, or employment situations may also benefit from these services.
- Individual sessions are $45 per hour
- Small group sessions are $40 per hour
- Ask us about scholarship and additional funding options