The Time Management class reduces stress and builds skills around organization, planning, and creating structure.
What to Expect:
- Develop a visual understanding of time
- Learn about the brain’s executive functions and why some brains struggle with certain tasks
- Go home with tools to support specific challenges such as missing assignments, planning for projects, turning in homework, etc.
Who May Benefit?
Ideal for 5th grade – high school seniors, college students, and adults struggling with time management issues.
Time & Cost
- Sessions are held once a week and last 60 minutes
- $45 per session
- Ask us about scholarship and additional funding options