Preparing for Employment
Preparing for Employment benefits individuals 15 and older who need support expanding their knowledge regarding how to apply for a job, interview etiquette and how to create a professional resume.
- Writing a basic resume
- Completing a job application (in person or online)
- Preparing for an interview
- 1-1 or group setting
- 4 week program / 45 minute weekly sessions
- $75 total for 4 weeks
- Ideal for individuals ages 18 and older
- Ask us about scholarship and additional funding options
Note: In-person sessions are also available but are contingent on COVID-19 restrictions.