Summer Work Experience
The Summer Work Experience Program provides an in-depth experience for those who are interested in strengthening and developing skills necessary for employment.
Normally we would visit different employment sites, but due to COVID-19 we’ve partnered with local businesses to bring careers to the classroom via video. The participating business sectors include farming, catering, custodial, and more.
- In person sessions (small groups) will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m. to noon at the ZEC. Cost is $150 per week.
- Online sessions will take place on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m. Cost is $75 per week.
- Week One: July 7, 8, 9
- Week Two: July 14, 15, 16
- Week Three: July 21, 22, 23
- Week Four: July 28, 29, 30