Pre-Vocational Skills is a high school transition class that helps students build proficiencies necessary to succeed in life and work. While many job-seekers may have the abilities to obtain a job, they may lack the skills to retain it. This class focuses on the skills and coping strategies that are required for long-term success.
- Communicating effectively with co-workers
- Following directions
- Demonstrating enthusiasm
- Taking responsibility
- Handling arguments & disagreements
- Frustration tolerance
- Reliability & dependability
- Ideal for students whose teams have identified transition needs as a necessary support on their Individualized Education Program (IEP)
- Classes take place during the school year on Mon. & Wed. from 1p.m. – 3p.m.
- Ask us about scholarship and additional funding options