Money Management benefits individuals 18 and older who need support expanding their knowledge regarding finances, budgeting, discounts and more.
- Determining wants vs. needs
- Determining if you have enough money
- Determining discounts
- Writing money amounts in numbers and words
- Reading and understanding a paycheck stub
- Reading and understanding a bill
- Understanding debit vs. credit
- 1-1 or group setting
- 4 week program / 45 minute weekly sessions
- $75 total for 4 weeks
- Ideal for individuals ages 18 and older
- Ask us about scholarship and additional funding options
Note: In-person sessions are also available but are contingent on COVID-19 restrictions.