Time Management & Organization Support
The Zembrodt Education Center’s Time Management and Organization Support sessions help individuals reduce stress and gain skills around organization, planning, and creating structure.
- Develop a visual understanding of time
- Learn about their own brain, the brain’s executive functions, and why some brains struggle with certain tasks
- Go home with time management tools to support specific challenges (missing assignments, planning for projects, turning in homework, etc.)
Who May Benefit?
- Fifth grade students through high school seniors (one parent is required to accompany students within this group)
- College students
- Adults struggling with time management issues
Time & Cost
- Sessions are held once a week and last 60 minutes
- Sessions are $45
Ask us about scholarship and additional funding options